Sunday, August 29, 2010

You Fighting Cancer - Burzynski Treatment Weeks 35 & 36


Find a Hobby

Well it’s been a good 2 weeks. Rash has gone thru a couple of cycles, but that’s part of the deal!

I was able to take a couple of days and head to Texas to learn more about a hobby of mine, which has a very positive effective on the mind and your self worth. I would recommend that you find your passion or purpose and pursue it each day.

This week I will be doing a FULL dosage of Vectibix on Tuesday.
The doctors at the Burzynski Clinic believe that this one full dosage treatment may have a positive effect on my CT Scan the following week. At the same time I am increasing Xeloda by 250mg more a day. Instead of 500mg a day I will be taking 750mg a day and they would like me to go to 1000mg a day.

 The last time I did all this was in early December and I ended up in the hospital for four days with internal bleeding and a rash from you know where. We will take this one day at a time on this and see what happens.

I guess no pain, no gain?

I’ve been asked a couple of times this past week what some of the supplements that I take? Here is the short list;

A good liquid multivitamin – Vitamin D – Turmeric  Curcumin -  CoQ-10 – Vitamin C – Green Tea – FRS with quercetin (see ad to right of this postings) – Probiotics.

If you’re interested in the brand or where I get these supplements drop me a line. We have learned that not all supplements are created equal. 

From Lisa’s Office: My sister-in-law Kelly sent us information on The University of Kansas Medical Center that has been working on a cancer vaccine. At this stage the vaccine is given to cancer patients that are at the end of any thing else as far a treatment. 

The vaccine’s goal is to boost your immune system to seek out those cancer cells that the standard medical treatment of chemotherapy, radiation, and surgery missed.  

Worldwide, scientists are working on dozens of vaccines against melanoma, breast cancer and cancer of the lung, colon and pancreas. 

Vaccines narrowly target the immune system. Side effects are extremely minimal compared to conventional cancer therapies. Some side effects are no worse than those experienced from receiving a flu shoot – fever, chills, and soreness at the injections sites are the most common. 

Though this treatment is very expensive at this time many insurance companies have come on-board to pay for this $93,000 per treatment drug. 

Until next time – You Keep Fighting Cancer and ENJOY THE DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment