Thursday, May 21, 2009

5 Ways to Cope with Cancer

I was going to write a big long story on different things that I went through with my cancer, but I ran across an article that sums up a few (5) things that will help you fight your cancer and help cope with it.

Dr. Scott Lind wrote some helpful tips here

I also knew that vitamin B12 was and is very important to your well being and will help you fight some of the side effects of cancer treatments.

Dr. Mercola has this article on B12 that is very informative.

I also drank an energy that was loaded with vitamin B's and NO SUGAR. It helped with my neuropathy. You can not buy this drink in your local store, sorry to say. It is purchased on-line only. Which I like. If you would like ordering information please contact me and I will set you up with a FREE on-line account. (rwp1958@gmail.com)

Another one of the other things that is important to my health is weight. I need not lose any. Many cancer patience suffer from severe malnutrition. In fact this is a leading cause of death in cancer patience.

Chef Jack Shoop
has some great ideas to help you keep the weight on. So often for me, I couldn't tell if I was eating the pizza or the box it came in. They both tasted about the same.

Well till next time - ENJOY THE DAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment